Tres-Bashers (like "trespassers") is a 2D monster-bashing adventure featuring a big interconnected map full of cryptids, secrets, and more! Find 40 different monster types, and whack 'em with your baseball bat!
- 40 monster types, including jersey devils, mothmen, yetis, apparitions, cassowaries, and many more!
- Moveset upgrades including a back flip, wall climb, and double jumps!
- Collectible bestiary profiles for each monster (lore!)
- 6 (or 7...) formidable, monstrous bosses!
- a catchy 60+ song 2a03/NES chiptune soundtrack, written to fit the spooky atmosphere!
- 10 backyard ninja weapons in the shops, including a slingshot, crowbar, meteor hammer, and nunchucks, if you don't prefer a bat!
- Branching paths allowing for non-linear approaches in repeat playthroughs.
- 18 achievements to tackle!
- Tight, responsive (fully bindable) controls. (XInput & DirectInput support)
- Vsync, fullscreen and window scale options.
- HUD offset and fill-screen options (for CRT gaming enthusiasts)
- Way too many save files!