The Mims Beginning
CHECK OUT “THE END OF THE SUN” – NEW GAME FROM THE MIMS ART DIRECTOR
You like it ? Don’t forget to add the game to Your Wishlist. Thanks!
About the Game“The Mims Beginning” is a god-like strategy game with a dose of cosmic humour.
Create structures, plant vegetation, breed animals, take care of your minions, use divine PSI powers, triumph in face of natural disasters, fight monsters, predict the future, reveal secrets and so much more.
Assume the lead over Mims as they journey across the galaxy in their epic quest!
The story takes place in an unknown space and time. In this galaxy, mythical floating islands give shelter to all kinds of unusual and dangerous creatures. The game combines elements of fantasy and sci-fi genres.
MAIN FEATURE LIST:
- “God simulation”
- Story mode
- Survival mode and Sandbox mode (Create Your own gameplay rules)
- Colony expansion
- Autonomous characters
- Technology research
- Creating & upgrading structures
- Various species of plants with different ways of yielding fruit
- Livestock farming & trading
- Skill acquirement by Mims
- Special divine powers at player’s disposal
- Protecting colony from wildlife predators and vermin
- Natural disasters (e.g. meteor shower, acid rains, infections and more)
- Secrets to be found across numerous islands
- Unique monsters (bosses)
- Real-Time Physics (influence the gameplay)
- Timeline mechanic allowing to predict future events
- Smell sensor – excessive odor will attract pests and predators
- Varied floating islands with many unusual adventures
- Different landscapes and weather conditions
“…it looks like a fairly deep, personality-rich god game revival. Given that good god games are in woefully short supply these days, we should probably count our blessings here.”
“The Mims: Beginning has become the latest indie hopeful to head down the crowd-funding route, popping up on Indiegogo. And it’s a bit of a looker, putting many so-called “AAA” games to shame with a visual style which brings to mind titles as diverse as Spore and Black & White.”
“Everything in a game has been crafted in a gorgeous way. From creature to building, you will find the Mims to be one of the best indie games of the year 2014. ”