A turn-based auto battler secret society.
- Draft your grid of allies
- Arrange them in synergistic formations
- Equip them with a variety of different items
- Survive against a gauntlet of other enemy grids
- A variety of different team builds
- Perform the rites to ascend and unlock new allies and items
- Character art and some item art comes from Penusbmic.
Development InfoOrder Automatics is a game inspired by my love of Super Auto Pets, with the twist that your characters are on a grid. The grid stuff is based on some ideas I've had bumping around in my head ever since I played the game Loot Rascals a few years ago, which has a grid-like position-based buffing system.