Feign is a role-playing game with maximum 12 players that takes place in a small town where innocents, imposters and neutrals together. You use your role at night to win and send a person from the village in the morning.
- Insane is a unique role of Feign
- Insane is an innocent role however it is dangerous for the innocents.
- If you have the Insane(innocent) role you don't see that. You think and see that you are some other innocent role.
- If you are Insane(insane), you can think you are an investigator and give wrong information during the whole game.
- Maybe all the innocents are killed because of you. Can you be... insane?
- Collect information at night using your role and try not to die.
- Find out who is the imposter in the morning.
- Send people you think are imposter from the village by voting
- Kill innocents using your role at night or gather information to avoid attracting attention.
- Try not to be caught by innocents in the morning.
- Fulfill your own role without getting involved with Innocents or Imposters.