It's said that somewhere, hidden from all but the most determined explorers, there is a miniature world where one may go to escape the worries of life. After falling from the sky, you've found yourself in that very same miniature world. But now that you're there, can you ever return home again?
Snorri, the resident Wizard of the miniature world, has told you of a mysterious Tower in the Sky above his shop. Perhaps if you can collect enough Gems, you can reach the Tower, and with any luck, get back home!
Elephantasy is a small exploratory puzzle-platforming game where you play as a tiny Elephant trying to get back to their home. Collect hidden Gems to raise your Rank, borrow Items from Snorri the Wizard, explore a vast and varied pixel-art world, meet a colourful cast of characters, and more! While exploring the miniature world, you'll discover a wide array of unique rooms and puzzles to solve using your Items, all of which give you various abilities; grow vines to reach high places, dash over seemingly bottomless pits, dive into uncharted waters, and lift the heaviest obstacles with ease! But beware; there are also strange and powerful beings in this magical world, many of whom won't give up their Gems willingly! It'll take all of your abilities, wits, and skill to gather enough Gems to reach the Tower!
- Charming pixel-art characters, items, and environments
- 350+ unique rooms to discover
- 6+ Distinct areas to explore
- A vast assortment of NPCs to meet and talk with
- 36 Gems to collect, in addition to other secrets
- Multiple endings
- 4 Boss encounters (3 of which are optional)
- Game speed settings, to allow players to set their own pace while exploring