In Deluded Mind, you take on the role of Dean Catrall, an FBI agent whose daughter was murdered by a criminal organization looking for revenge. In spite of the tragic loss, you continue to work as an FBI agent and will be incapacitated and kidnapped during an operation.
You wake up at the psychiatric institution "Hillstone Asylum" and find that you have been given a potent hallucinogen. Your kidnapper's note tells you that your FBI partner Robert Page is also inside the institution.
As you cross the corridors of Hillstone Asylum, you notice that there's something wrong with you: The hallucinogen shows its effects and literally puts you in hell on earth.
How can you tell reality from illusion?
- Extreme horror: Due to a hallucinogen, you literally experience hell on earth. Feel reality and fantasy merge into an unforgettable experience.
- Stunning graphics: High-quality graphics offer you an incredibly detailed yet terrifying environment.
- Overwhelming story: Uncover your past and confront things beyond our imagination.
- World-class sound effects: Every sound will freeze the blood in your veins.
- Ruthless punishments: The longer you need to solve a puzzle or solve it incorrectly, the harder the hallucinogen will punish you.
- Random generator: Randomly generated events provide a diversified gaming experience.