Alan Goldberg's luck is about to change. He's a frustrated slasher films scriptwriter in the Hollywood of 1985, and Helen Westmore, an eccentric millionaire, will grant him any wish if he can find out about the whereabouts of the last, unpublished work of genius horror director Edward Keller, considered to be the scariest film of all time.
Alan will find his way amongst B-films production companies, VFX workshops, religious cults, and a small haunted town called Serena, the dark reputation of which began when Keller was last seen there.
- Point & click adventure game solely based on inventory puzzles.
- An investigative thriller that gets darker as you progress into the story. From ambient horror to more intense one.
- More than 60 playable locations, and half a hundred characters to interact with.
- Original soundtrack by synthwave musician Heclysma.
- In Joe's Diner you'll be able to listen to SYNTHWAVE FM, where DJ Karen Johnson broadcasts licensed tracks by Heclysma, Decade Defector, Vincenzo Salvia and Self Delusion.
- By the author of award-winning Urban Witch Story and Billy Masters Was Right.