- Memory Lost - is a story-driven action shooter, the battles in which are built around the mechanics of mind capturing and moving into the enemy's body. First-aid kits were not delivered, there is only one magazine in the weapon - change the bodies to survive!
- New body - new gameplay. There are dozens of archetypes of opponents in the game, each with its own unique characteristics and skills that affect the outcome of the battle.
- Relocation is the basis of survival. If you don't want to run around in a half - dead state, look for a healthy body! Are the weapons out of ammo? Move into the enemy with full ammunition!
- Copy enemies' memories! Capturing consciousness is impossible without capturing memories. With each new migration, the Neural Network, the main character of Memory Lost, will collect more and more material to form himself into an independent personality, after which he will process the knowledge gained and reap the fruits of his actions at the Mind-Map hub location.
- Karma in a top-down shooter? The neural network is also formed due to interaction with the surrounding world. Kill for the common good or for mercy, regardless of the consequences - and get one of three possible endings.
Warning: A very small percentage of people may experience seizures while viewing certain images, such as flashing lights or patterns that may be present in video games.