Hexagourds is a casual, relaxing builder and puzzle game where you place tiles on a grid to make your own pumpkin patch! Grow pumpkins, feed animals, and pick apples as you gain points for rotating, placing and connecting different tiles.
A personal message from the dev
If you're in love with the fall season or are in need of a relaxing game to distract you from the stressful day-to-day activities of life, then Hexagourds is definitely for you. This game has no winning or losing. You play at your own pace, gaining points for placing tiles wherever you want. You place some pumpkins here, some goats there, and haybales everywhere. This game was meant to be played on a chill, autumn Sunday morning with a coffee next to you. I hope you try it out and enjoy the game.
For those more strategically inclined, there is definitely some strategy involved with maximizing points. I've added dailies and a mutliplayer scoreboard if you want to show the rest of the community your sweet score in Hexagourds. But that's all up to you.
This game offers you:
- Chill and relaxing gameplay
- Fun mix of a tile-matching, puzzle, and builder game
- Lovely fall/autumn vibes!
- Many different tiles to play and unlock (each tile can have a combination of unique fall-themed items)
- Simple, elegant low poly art style with relaxing music
- A beautiful pumpkin patch that you create
- Daily puzzles and online scoreboards
- Background Story
- Resource Gathering/Harvesting
Just me, David Dalisay, the solo game developer on Hexagourds. I don't mind being solo! But I love to collaborate with other devs and other gamers.